What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on the 4 easy steps to financial freedom using my limited risk super high leverage stock index options trading!
- Nowhere else to be found highly profitable very specific trade signals.
- Be determined to create a NEW lifestyle for yourself and your family
- This Is Like Having A Crystal Ball “Insider Trading” – Legally!
- Is perfect for people who work 9 to 5, or who don’t work at all.
- Each day we e-mail you the Entry, Exit, and Protective stops.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 1 Option Profit scores 74.79/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.1optionprofit.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 1optionprofit.com you’ll also be taken through to 1optionprofit.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)